How is my web design ?

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Wow, VERY nice!

I might actually tell people about your work, I know a couple of people that could use your talent... :)

Last edited:

hrvat

Reaction score
Your design is pretty good. 8)

Last edited:

kaushal.aniket26

Reaction score
Lovely website just a bit slow. I think because of flash. Submit your site to directory below for more exposure.

rickyyapkowitz69

Reaction score
Hello guys, please check my web design here. www.reni.elementfx.com . :smile:

Although I usually don't like dark backgrounds, your site is extremely well made and balanced, and the dark background is perfect, so I have to say, honestly. . .SUPER SWEET site! Additionally, even on my old dual-core laptop, everything loads fairly quickly, cleanly, and seamlessly. Will definitely be recommending that people view your site!

Darkmere

Reaction score
I would recommend removing the music or have a way to shut it off ... you may drive people nuts

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
great site. nice work! and with the background music excites me to explore your site in more depth.

lone_wolf

Reaction score
Cool website . You really should make it so that the person could turn off the music with a button . Other than that , It has a great design :)

aubrey.s

Reaction score
Nice Site, However I do agree with the music, either make it reall easy for people to turn it off or remove. Personally Im not mad about sites that have music unless it is very specifically a "music" site. Good Work :)