how is my websit

delon

Banned
Reaction score
After months of work, i have finally put the final version of my website i would be adding more and more services. please if any body could review my website : www.delon.in

gamerdude

Reaction score
The button for the search at the top is hidden. The word "query" in "top search query", in my opinion, doesn't really belong since not everyone is a geek.

randombum

Reaction score
If you haven't actually created the faq page, terms page, etc, then I suggest you get rid of the url in those links or hide them to prevent people from stumbling onto 404 errors.

Also, perhaps you can try a different font for the category headers? It's hard to read (e.g. The Indian Beauty Queens, I have a hard time reading that).

@gamerdude: I'm not too sure how the word query has anything to do with geeks.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
i have now changed the category headers, you may see it now, otherwise howz it made.

Domenico

Reaction score
  • Overall the site looks OK.
  • The site over all is messy.
  • The site is hard to navigate.
  • There is no solid style form page to page.
  • The colour scheme hurts my eyes.
  • Some images could use some anti-aliasing.
  • The Google search at the top and the green animated ad seem out of place, they also don't align up with the rest of the site.
  • On the http://delon.in/movies/ page, the buttons at the top can be easily mistaken for navigation buttons.
  • The ad to the left of the green one at the top of the index doesn't display every time.
  • Consider fixing some errors in the html. W3C's HTML validator finds 40 errors on the index alone.
  • Query=Geeky?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
The RSS button on news items in the 'In The News' panel is semi obscured.
There is something (Maybe some text) underneath the 'In The News' title.
In the Nav bar "E - Mail" probably should be "E-Mail".
Only half of the copyright text in the foot is visible (The top half).
As said have a look here: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0 for information about the HTML errors.

Apart from the things I've mentioned above, I don't think your site looks too bad.