How is my website??

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Good design. I like your site.

Is this a PTC site or it contain discussion about them.

miguelkp

Reaction score
It's nice. But an advise: try to preload the hover button images :)

wongers

Reaction score
your hover images dont seem to match up properly, sometimes they are rounded at the bottom and other times they are not.

otherwise a good site.

gflash76

Reaction score
It looks okay to me. I think the Home and Contact hover buttons were meant to be rounded and the rest were supposed to be nested menus. But all in all, it looks like a good starting point.

extrerem-cgi

Reaction score
very nice work and a fine Design

Wish to see more work and more good Design like this one :D

Last edited:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
its a nice overall design, but a couple things stood out to me
`it is a somewhat-fixed design (someone with a large resolution will just have thing tiny thing stuck in the left hand corner giving the impression of a lot of 'white space', centering it may help)
`the logo reflection looks cut off
`the font for the username/password could be expanded to fit the box

garikr

Reaction score
Graphics looks very good, maybe just a little touch up around the menu corners.
But I agree with diablo( two posts up ) this is a fixed design. There are a lot of sites with fixed width, even this forum. It would be nice to see more designs utilizing all the empty space around the edges, especially with most of the modern monitors being widescreen. The question is how do you keep the feel of the site and all the graphics looking as great as it looks right now when the window is stretched ever which way. I would suggest taking all the nice stars leafs and butterflies you have and making them separate images, so when the page stretches they just fly a little farther apart from each other preserving that overlapping look you got on your login menu. In my opinion it's better to have a site which looks great in most resolutions than the one which looks fantastic in one. I hope I made sense.

somegood

Reaction score
i dont like that you have diffrent buttons on :hover for your nav bar. Also the logo dosent have the correct refleciton. You could maybe just scarp it.