How is the game and gameplay of Assassin's Creed 3: Brotherhood?

sherwin_russel31

Reaction score
PS3 and Xbox 360 users who have owned Assassin's creed 3: Brotherhood, please share your thoughts about this game, gameplay and your ratings.
Since I am a PC Gamer, I am very eager to know about what's new with AS-3.
AS-1 and AS-2 fans who haven't owned a copy of AS-3 can also discuss about your views. :)

wazam199419

Reaction score
Console: PlayStation 3
Thought about AC3: The story has gotten better. I think the assignments are maybe abit tad long. But the Online is good, I enjoy the games you can play online.

- Rasheed

olliepop

Reaction score
I enjoyed it, but returned it for a full refund and got Red Dead Redemption (i'm on PS3 by the way) and am way more satisfied with it. I don't like how Brotherhood is set in the future and you're using an Animus to 'relive' the past. It completely ruined the immersion for me. Multiplayer is so awesome, but trust me it gets old within a week if you're playing it for 3+ hours a day.

wongers

Reaction score
definitely the best one in the series!! online element is fun and a change of pace, single player has a great story line and very interactive!! looks stunning. 9/10 from me.

webslinger196771

Reaction score
I enjoyed it, but returned it for a full refund and got Red Dead Redemption (i'm on PS3 by the way) and am way more satisfied with it. I don't like how Brotherhood is set in the future and you're using an Animus to 'relive' the past. It completely ruined the immersion for me. Multiplayer is so awesome, but trust me it gets old within a week if you're playing it for 3+ hours a day.

lmao....that is what the Assassin's Creed line is about, so you must not have played 1 and 2?

eternalmoon

Reaction score
Looks stunning, plays very nice, but I wasn't thrilled with the story, so i returned it. Multiplayer is ehh