How is the ip from the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasanna_9139

Reaction score
I need the ip from the server. I created by dydns an account. Where I find the Ip-Adresse?

regards

prasanna

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
http://network-tools.com/

Enter your domain ( your x10.mx domain or boru.x10hosting.com since boru is your server).
Make sure "Express" is selected.
Click Go!

Lots of information, including the IP of your server, 69.175.121.66

prasanna_9139

Reaction score
I get a error report.

"Default Website Page"
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner...

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Just noticed, your Free Hosting account is permanently suspended

Zero tolerance violation of tos- copyrighted videos in full.

It will not be unsuspended. You will not be allowed access to download, upload, or alter any files or databases. Your Free Hosting Account will eventually be deleted, along with all its contents.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
From x10hosting.com TOS:

Right at the top is this:
* No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

Illegal Material is defined first under Server Usage:
* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Anyway shape or form includes embeds. x10hosting is not to be used as a hub to illegally view copyrighted videos in full. I personally found embeds of full episodes of DragonBall in your site.

Last edited:

prasanna_9139

Reaction score
why does. I created the site yesterday. And my site are for community and on my site aren't videos.:eek:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, TOS states:
* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

The videos were on your site as embeds. Full episodes were able to be viewed illegally in your site. This is not allowed, and your account is permanently suspended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.