How long does it take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2515adp

Reaction score
hey everyone, newb here.

ok, so i got my account, i made a template with frontpage, uploaded it to my ftp space, cleared my dns cache, and all that. however, i am still seeing the welcome page. there are no other folders in my ftp space, other then the ones i uploaded. (that was actually by mistake....)

but it should still work. but i dont see the page.

also, when i uploaded the site, it said that the server didnt have the Frontpage Server extensions installed. i didnt think that was a paid fearture, am i wrong???

thanks for the help!
Edit:
edit: my site is http://2515thadp.exofire.net

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
You should put all files you'd like to be publicly visible in the public_html directory which you appear to have deleted. I'll move this to level two support for an administrator or server tech to deal with.

-Luke.

* Moved to Level Two Support *

2515adp

Reaction score
i added the html_public to the drive, and moved my site to there. however, i still get the welcome page. was there something more?

2515adp

Reaction score
i cleared everything and flushed the dns, and i still show my welcome page. does it show for you??

thanks for the help.

2515adp

Reaction score
can you please go ahead and delete everything in my hosting space and reset it before i messed it up?? i dont need anything in there. if you can that is....:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.