How long does it takes to move free hosting accounts to paid hosting server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthnews18.com

Reaction score
Cossacks is down, looks like it takes another day or two to get resolved completely. I am thinking about buying premium hosting account now.

If I buy a new premium hosting account now, how long does it take to transfer my site to paid hosting servers? With some issues with cossacks, is it possible for my site get up and running on paid servers right now?

Can you x10hosting administrators transfer my site to premium servers despite an issue with cossacks? ( My site is on cossacks)

Thank you.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
it will take few minutes, Go to http://x10premium.com and buy a paid package, after that go to your paid client area and open a support ticket to transfer your free account to paid server.

healthnews18.com

Reaction score
Hi Zubair,

Right now there are some problems with cossacks server. My site is on it. Does it affects transfer? If I buy a paid hosting account now, and if I get a message like 'there is an issue with the server on which your site is, it takes some time for us to move the site' then it's no use for me to buy premium hosting account right now, I can postpone it for another week or so.

That's what I am asking for,

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
that should not matter, Only httpd on cossacks is down which means only users cannot access it via web, but backend is online.
You can access your cPanel right?
These things will not affect transfer

healthnews18.com

Reaction score
Yes, I am able to access my Cpanel, just a while ago I backed up my DB and files. But right now, my site is down.
Also all the messages in 'Squirrel Mail' inbox were deleted. This scared me a lot, and I backed up DB and Files.

Thanks for the info Zubair, will purhcase the premium account in a while.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.