How longs the wait..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakotsu

Reaction score
How long is the wait to get my account approved?

Username - Drakotsu
Server - ElementFX

ive waited over 6 hours to get further instructions but i havent gotten any emails accept the confermation mail that thats my email...help? :S

ive tryed getting another confermation letter but when i click it it sais "an acount with the username is already in pending for creation" how long must i wait..

SykaX

Reaction score
How long is the wait to get my account approved?

Username - Drakotsu
Server - ElementFX

ive waited over 6 hours to get further instructions but i havent gotten any emails accept the confermation mail that thats my email...help? :S

ive tryed getting another confermation letter but when i click it it sais "an acount with the username is already in pending for creation" how long must i wait..

ElementFX is not your server, that's your sub-domain. Depending on which plan you chose, your server is either Absolut, Cossacks, or Stoli (and perhaps some I can't remember.)

Drakotsu

Reaction score
alright then, my plan is AD-enhanced and i have a corprate level plan.
(0$) so can you give me an estimate of how much longer i have to wait?

rjwboys

Reaction score
well it all depends on whats going on with stoli lol but it should be up soon but don't take my word for it as things happen

Drakotsu

Reaction score
XD lol...i hope its soon cause long waits dont make good xD ill stay with this host and see how long it takes for them to activate my account..x3 i hope soon

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
XD lol...i hope its soon cause long waits dont make good xD ill stay with this host and see how long it takes for them to activate my account..x3 i hope soon

If you take a moment and read through our Announcements and Server alerts, we had the Account Creation script turned off and on recently as some server work was being done. There could be a good backlog of accounts being created.

Status
Not open for further replies.