How many accounts can I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
So I have a few offers to do websites for people they would be completely separate sites not making one site to use it as more space for another nothing like that.

So am I allowed to make more then one free hosting account on x10 or is there some way to have more then one site tied into the same account......From what I gather the paid accounts are completely different from the free accounts but I'm not sure if I can make more then one free account I already have one for my gaming teams website.

LoL I don't want to be doing anything shady.....I think I remember seeing something about only being allowed one account but I can't remember where it was at.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
So I have a few offers to do websites for people they would be completely separate sites not making one site to use it as more space for another nothing like that.

So am I allowed to make more then one free hosting account on x10 or is there some way to have more then one site tied into the same account......From what I gather the paid accounts are completely different from the free accounts but I'm not sure if I can make more then one free account I already have one for my gaming teams website.

LoL I don't want to be doing anything shady.....I think I remember seeing something about only being allowed one account but I can't remember where it was at.

You are only permitted one account. Also, having more than one account on the forums will get all of your accounts banned.

If you would like to have multiple different sites hosted on the same account, you may want to look into using Add-on Domains. This way, you can make different folders for different websites and control all your different websites from one control panel and file manager.

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
Thanks I thought that was the only option but I wasn't sure if I could make a new account and use the same forum name to tie them into my current account or if I had to use addon-domains.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Actually, with the new site and all the policy was changed. You may have more than one account now, just don't go crazy with it, and understand violating tos with one site could get them all removed.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Actually, with the new site and all the policy was changed. You may have more than one account now, just don't go crazy with it, and understand violating tos with one site could get them all removed.

Interesting, I did not know that, I learned something new today. :)

Although, I don't see the point of having multiple accounts, when the excellent service from x10Hosting and the amazing deals (including unmetered disk space and bandwidth with all paid accounts) provides enough to host tons of separate websites on one account. ;)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Interesting, I did not know that, I learned something new today. :)

Although, I don't see the point of having multiple accounts, when the excellent service from x10Hosting and the amazing deals (including unmetered disk space and bandwidth with all paid accounts) provides enough to host tons of separate websites on one account. ;)

Yes but they do not give you many addon domains or sub domains. Just because you have unmetered space and bandwidth doesn't mean you can have unlimited sites.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yes but they do not give you many addon domains or sub domains. Just because you have unmetered space and bandwidth doesn't mean you can have unlimited sites.

Yea, I realize that. I guess you'll have to go with the Corporate plan if you're interested in hosting more than four separate websites (one as the main and three as add-ons).

Status
Not open for further replies.