How many members does your forum has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wamphanoag

Reaction score
562 User and 939 Posts, forum.secondlife.it, for secondlife users and in italian language.

max1x

Reaction score
I'm with ironcross77 on this and have pretty much given up on forums, with the exception of a few that "others manage"

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
My forum has about 30 members, though almost none are active.

Cycloneflame

Reaction score
My community used to have 150 regular visitors, until my hosting messed-up. The server deleted itself, and their backup was 2 months old. I lost so much then.

We're trying to rebuild now, but being suspended to inactivity certainly doesn't help.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I got 280 users but only 80 active.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My forum has 22 members. Only 7 of them have been active recently, and I have a little over 5,000 posts.

curt15

Reaction score
We have that many posts :O? It is annoying that we have that few members active... its a good place.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
We have that many posts :O? It is annoying that we have that few members active... its a good place.
I know. The database is down for the forum right now, so I can't exactly check the exact counts. But yeah, there aren't many members on there right now. At least the ones that are on post. :p

rockraider

Reaction score
It sounds like your in the same boat I'm in...not many members and of those very few actually posted.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
But yet, we still have a considerably large post count since my database went completely corrupt back in May of 2007.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
2, because I only got it yesterday and it is just me and a test account. :happysad:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I gotta new one and it has 5 members and 20 posts since yesterday. And NO test accounts!

Calipe

Reaction score
Well it seems like we all need more members. Why not start posting on each others forums? Hey maybe you are interested in what the oher members websites are about. My website is about Bodybuilding and Fitness, anybody into anything related can join my forum and I will see if I'm interested in what your website is about.

Sohail

Reaction score
I only have one at the moment xD. I am just waiting for enough credits to start my advertising, and while i'm doing that i will customize my forums and make i t better :).

Status
Not open for further replies.