Votes: 1 4.5%
  • None of the above :)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm running two 30 incher's. Put my laptop on my desk and that makes a third monitor. Include my TV in my room and that can be considered a 4th.

tridge

Reaction score
I have 8, I voted 6 though. (two tv's but always connected via dvi)

Last edited:

Domenico

Reaction score
1 standard - not old, but not super awesome monitor currently displaying 1024x768 at 75Hz.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Just the one, although sometimes when working on more complex projects I attach a second.

xPlozion

Reaction score
i voted one, because i've got one monitor (1440x900) and a 19" tv (1280x720) next to it, but i don't have another cable and dvi-vga converter to make it a dual monitor setup :'(

Last edited:

tridge

Reaction score
Picture please :)

I'm at work currently, I only have this picture of my room right now. I can take some more when I get home of the PC's out in the living room and the spare bedroom. There's a AW laptop on the left in the dark :D

desknowre4.jpg

Last edited:

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
I'm at work currently, I only have this picture of my room right now. I can take some more when I get home of the PC's out in the living room and the spare bedroom. There's a AW laptop on the left in the dark :D

I forgot you had that setup.

adamlinux

Reaction score
At the moment I have two that I use on a regular basis and five that just kinda chill. So I have 7 in all, but I just hate to throw away a perfectly good CRT.

tridge

Reaction score
At the moment I have two that I use on a regular basis and five that just kinda chill. So I have 7 in all, but I just hate to throw away a perfectly good CRT.

I hear ya, I've given away a few that had just been sitting around. Works perfect for them and didn't cost them a dime.

adamlinux

Reaction score
tridge said:
I hear ya, I've given away a few that had just been sitting around. Works perfect for them and didn't cost them a dime.
Yeah, all of my monitors I have either found somewhere or have been given to me, I would never pay for a CRT, at least not nowadays.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
oh this i really cool, I have one monitor atm but my bro has a laptop and he connected the monitor to the laptop so it can be a double screen, most of you should try it if you have a laptop with a desktop

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
One 20" widescreen LCD.. wouldn't need another one, it'd be kind of useless to me

tridge

Reaction score
oh this i really cool, I have one monitor atm but my bro has a laptop and he connected the monitor to the laptop so it can be a double screen, most of you should try it if you have a laptop with a desktop

I can only utilize the SLi with my laptop display, if I use an external SLi will not work. I think it's a driver issue that will never be fixed.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I can only utilize the SLi with my laptop display, if I use an external SLi will not work. I think it's a driver issue that will never be fixed.

Have you been updating the drivers every time a new one comes out? I update right from the nVidia website.