How much RAM do you have?

How much RAM do you have?

• Total voters

archcode

Reaction score
I have 8 gigs of ddr3 ram running at 1066mhz now 1066 is a little slow but with 8 gigs i can have a lot of programs open at one time so it really doesn't matter that the ram runs a little slow.

chingola

Reaction score
4GB, 2GB, 2GB, and last computer 1GB
Ah time to upgrade, what a thought.
Anyone have money?

satubis arkon

Reaction score
I have only 2 gb ram on my laptop whit 386 video memory, not enough for new games to work :(

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have only 2 gb ram on my laptop whit 386 video memory, not enough for new games to work :(

386MB is still plenty fine for many games at high settings. You just want to take it easy on the high resolution textures and especially the anti-aliasing. Now if your laptop has integrated graphics and not a dedicated GeForce/Radeon, that's another story.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have 3 gb (used to have 2) on my main Windows 7 computer.

My laptop has 2 GB and my other laptop has 512 MB. My 512 MB works pretty poorly probably because Windows Vista requires more RAM to function properly, even if its Home Basic.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I have 4GB DDR2, But thinking to upgrade to new board which support DDR3 and I might go for 6GB DDR3

darzamora

Reaction score
I have a 512mb installed on my PC, and 2gig on my Laptop. Both are operated on windows vista system. :)

Reaction score
8GB DDR3 here ^^ I had 2GB until recently, 2GB really started to feel cramped (I game a lot and use heavy programs for 3D modeling, photoshop lots of big pictures, video editing, etc) so I decided to jump to win 7 64 bit with 8GB ram.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
4GB DDR3. More than enough for now, but I do not do gaming or any other memory intensive programs at this time.