How my account was suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Althafrahsan

Reaction score
My account was suspended.And says its because of high cpu usage or something.But I cant understand it.How it was happend.! And then I tried to unsuspend.But showing you have been already requested for unsuspension.What can i do now.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The unsuspension process is automatic (if its the first two suspensions) and it seems to be.

Are you running a CMS or blog software? What plugins do you use?

High resource usage suspension occurs when your account uses high amounts of CPU power for an extended period of time.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
How many times have you been suspended for this?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, this suspension is due to scripts/addons or other software on your account causing you to use a large amount of system resources such as CPU/memory. If you have large addons or mods installed, like chatboxes or anything like that. Please remove them to prevent being suspended in the future. Your account should be un-suspended shortly.

Althafrahsan

Reaction score
Iam hositing my wap site..I think only 2 or 3 script.
1.You tube search
2.auto indexing
3.Picture searching

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I am sure youtube and the picture searching require a lot of memory..

Althafrahsan

Reaction score
These two scripts are wap scripts.Pictur searching is searching images from flicker.No images and videos hosted on my account.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
These two scripts are wap scripts.Pictur searching is searching images from flicker.No images and videos hosted on my account.

I believe if you are running a script on the server searching Flickr and/or YouTube, it can still take up a lot of memory as both sites are huge and would require CPU time/high memory for an extended period of time while searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.