How old DID you think I was.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Nah dude wait till after Christmas so I can see what I got.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Dude I have so much to do with my life still!

shauntp

Reaction score
Brandon. Don't worry. I'm here to take you account and everything you own. You don't need to worry about your stuff. Besides life's just a game. He's here to take you down. Them im here to hack it.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Hah, yeah, we were just playin'. You didn't think I was gonna actually kill Brandon right?

darkstang

Reaction score
Congrats. It's good to see some young nerds out there. As young as you are don't be surprised if you find yourself doing software engineering later rather than web development. Hopefully your mind hasn't already been corrupted too much to prevent you from learning object oriented languages.

shauntp

Reaction score
Lol. Of course I realized you arnt gonna kill brandon (or were you).

PS. I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
Really people thought I was 15-17.. But to tell you the truth I WAS the youngest x10 staff member. I was 11 when I join and now I'm 13 turning 14 in January. I hope I can catch up to Brandon in his web languages. Isn't that amazing to find out I was the youngest staff member xD.
That IS surprising! I seriously thought you were nearly 20!

But this isn't the first time I've heard of this - the youngest admin on Wikipedia is only 13 years old :eek4:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Derek, I thought that you would be somehere around the 15-17 age group, seems you are much younger. Guess I am what you could call an old man of x10. Though I know that there are staff older than me. But looking at you guys kind of makes me old.

Swiblet

Reaction score
xDD I knew you were young, Derek ^^ I believe that every staff member has said their age on a post before, and I apparently have read each and every one of those age-containing posts =0

It's great to know that networking is no longer a trade for adults. You're going to be much better off than me when you're my age - probably earning tons from the net already xD (I'm 17)

~~B3N

mr kennedy

Reaction score
Congrats. It's good to see some young nerds out there. As young as you are don't be surprised if you find yourself doing software engineering later rather than web development. Hopefully your mind hasn't already been corrupted too much to prevent you from learning object oriented languages.

NERDS? oh yeah... people like Derek and I and Brandon are NERDS? Oh right NERDS help you here!

watch your terminology boy!

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Ya'll kidding me? I'm offended now!

Swiblet

Reaction score
Aww, it's okay, Brandon =) No one can hold their throne forever.

~~B3N

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm offended I was called a geek.

Xemnas

Reaction score
I'm offended I was called a geek.
Microsoft was founded by a geek. It's now run by geeks, just like all the other tech-based companies, websites and so on. So I'm pretty sure he was complimenting you ;)

Swiblet

Reaction score
Hey, all Senior Staff is made up of geeks. Geeks is the loving term of "nice giving people" here on x10. Corey is the SUPERgeek. xD Tis okay, Brandon!

~~B3N

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Nice giving people, wow, never thought someone would say that to me in my life, now I am super offended.

Swiblet

Reaction score
=000!! Don't be offended, dude xDD Geek means "smart person" in a short, friendly way. Haven't you ever watched the Compuserve commercials? "The difference between a nerd and a geek is....that geeks get things done. We're geeks." That's what the guy said =/ If you're being serious, then you're way too sensitive.

WE'RE CALLING YOU SMART. >=0

~~B3N

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not smart though...