how ot get a nice domain

jon.tee.soy23

Reaction score
Hi guys and to all! I am new to web development, I just want to ask how can I have a nice sub domain here in x10.mx?
I really find it hard to get a beautiful domain as when I download either wordpress or other cms site the url is very ugly and I don't know how to get it done nicely, is there a possibility that I can use the domain that this hosting has given me for example mine is jonteesoy.x10.mx, is there a possibility that that would be my domain also? I want a clean and nice domain, thanks I hope to see some more answer here. thanks in advance guys

parklambo

Reaction score
here's some free domain site :
  • dot.tk "jonteesoy.tk"
  • cz.cc "jonteesoy.cz.cc"
  • cu.cc "jonteesoy.cu.cc"

nirajkum

Reaction score
always try to get paid domain as mostly subdomain and free domain are not having good reputation and search engine dont give them good ranking

cheezo

Reaction score
always try to get paid domain as mostly subdomain and free domain are not having good reputation and search engine dont give them good ranking

i believe this is true. co.cc domains are even deindexed these past few days. why don't you get a .info domain as they're almost free.

jonteesoy82

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think the most recommended thing to do is to buy a domain name, I already used .tk and and .co.nr, I prefer .co.nr but the problem with free domains is that the domains stays the same even though you are viewing the different pages in your site. Any idea where I can buy a domain name? the cheapest of them all? thanks