how secure is x10hosting to host a full store website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggames

Reaction score
for someone considering hosting a commerce site under the free account is it advisable? can you give examples of reputable commerce sites already hosted here. this will deliver some confidence in x10hosting.

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
If your site will deliver more than $20 in profit per month, I would suggest a paid host.

Less because of security than because of uptime and support for some advanced features.

ggames

Reaction score
i don't know yet if my store will get more than $20/month. i am thinking of selling on ebay and taking some businesses over on the site.

this got me thinking. And i wanna know:

which FREE host is the best for a store store site (like say amazon.com or newegg.com)?

which PAID host is the best for a store store site (like say amazon.com or newegg.com)?
with paid host the cheapest is favourable.

I am just starting out and am not in a good financial position. Once things get rolling i may be able to afford more. Thanks for your guidance!.

ggames

Reaction score
is this forum visible to the public? like could someone just wandering from a search engine land here and see all the posts?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
is this forum visible to the public? like could someone just wandering from a search engine land here and see all the posts?

Yes. I frequently find my own forum posts when searching for various things on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.