How to accept credit card payments

taha116

Reaction score
How can i setup a safe and secure way for people to pay for products using credit cards from canada and USA?? If you have any great links that will be apreciated, also I am using opencart fyi

stardom

Reaction score
There is also Alertpay

I need to implement this on my site as well. I already have the Paypal. Just ads for more options in case that you cannot use Paypal.

Reaction score
You can use a merchant like nancast or other shopping cart company.Without that you just can't accept credit card payments.You can even use clickbank for this.They will charge a percentage of the transaction fee.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Without that you just can't accept credit card payments.

That hasn't been true for quite a long time. You used to have to process the transaction locally using a credit card gateway and a merchant account. These days there are a lot of transaction services (like PayPal, which is probably the largest and best-known) that will handle the entire transaction for you with hugely simplified APIs and no need to see, secure, or even know about customer credit card details.

nirajkum

Reaction score
there are lots of payment gateway which work in this way .. you need to pay them some cut on your sale just search for credit card payment gateway .. Paypal is free and you can recieve money through paypal ..

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
check your avatar. it says paypal.

or use ccavenue