How to avoid suspension due to high resource usage

hussam

Reaction score
I was a bit bothered when i discovered that my account has been suspended due to high resource usage

i dont want to hurt this service in anyway, and i am ready to give up anything to reduce any load from me to this hosting service.

i have phpBB 3 RC7, and a database tool that uses php, i got suspended while creating new forums using phpBB, although i created the whole forum and nothing happened, but today i got suspended. i was pretty amazed that i was loading the server above my limit, i dont want to do that again because i really like this amazing service...i have about 10 users in my forum..and it isnt very active

so what are the ways that i can use so i will not load the server? what do you suggest?

Would leaving a time span between creation of forums help?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It would be better if you disabled all the mods, and then enable them one by one , by which you will know which mod is responsible for the high resource usage.

Slothie

Reaction score
Easier said than done on phpBB, the don't have a very modular plugin system.

hussam

Reaction score
Thanks alot

i dont have alot of mods installed, i guess i will have to revise their codes and guess which one is responsible for that.

As it is very hard to disable the mods, as mentioned by Slothie, they need to be removed from the files i have modified

many thanks

Last edited: