how to create career page by resume uploading option

indiaprofessionals

Reaction score
i want to create career page with resume uploading option..what should i do??

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

kinly reply with detail

Brosert

Reaction score
i want to create career page with resume uploading option..what should i do??

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

kinly reply with detail

PLAN. Decide exactly what you want, and roughly how many pages you might need, what they would each show etc. Consider throwing something together (whetehr with pen and paper or even roughly in word or equivalent). Consider what sort of technologies you will need. You will probably need to use a database on the backend. Now would also be a good time to start investigating how users can be authorised and authenticated (This sort of application will need some sort of security measures in place).
Have a look at other sites that currently do a similar job (It's not quite clear to me exactly what you want to do, but the likes of seek.com might be a good start for a look).

Once you have planned out your site, you can begin thinking about which specific technologies you might use, and start putting things together. For a commercial site, you might like to invest in a web development tool. Might alos be worth having a look at what the world of Open Source offers in this sort of vein....