How to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

battlingmaxo

Reaction score
How would you set this up if possible I developed a virtual aquarium, I think is really good. I want to try and sell it. How would I set this up? I want to get a pay pal account when money is received they get a number which can be typed at my website and will allow this person to download the program, only once. Please be specific. I need al the help I can get.

question 2. Can I have more than one account at x10host? I can change the one I have but i would rather just make another one if it is allowed.

ShadowedGrinner

Reaction score
To answer your first question, it would most likely be better if you went to a coding website rather than a community forum that specializes in troubleshooting problems with what you already have set up.

To answer your second question, I think this might be helpful. Please notice that this is straight from their Terms of Service which you agreed to upon signing up.
Multiple Accounts
Users detected to have multiple accounts may be suspended without notice. If you are an educational institution or non-profit that will be accessing multiple accounts from a single location please contact us so we can mark your accounts accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.