How to get membership for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

intertec

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been trying everything to get one month membership for runescape. I can't call them from my mobile since my provider doesnt allow me to call 1900 numbers. I will do anything to pay for it without my parents finding out. Membership is $10 AUD so can someone help me get m membership. I am willing to pay all my credits and more to come for 1 mont if someone buys it for me.

I am willing to do anything. I will do any request that you make or if you can help me get membership,

Thanks

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm curious, what's wrong with the Runescape Free servers?

intertec

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with them performance wise, but a lot of skills and tools are no allowed in free server. That is why I want to get membershi for one month and try it out.

Also: I will pay all my credits if someone buys it for me.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
interc, depending on what the process involves, I might be able to do this for you. Can you give me more details?
Edit:
by details, I mean: Give me the step by step process for what ever I'm supposed to do.

Last edited:

sanfreda

Reaction score
Hmm. If you don't want your parents to find out, chances are this is something they don't want you to do. If your parents don't want you to do this, I'm not going to help you.

They must have a good reason...

- Ben

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm. If you don't want your parents to find out, chances are this is something they don't want you to do. If your parents don't want you to do this, I'm not going to help you.

They must have a good reason...

- Ben

That's between him and his parents isn't it? :hahano:

intertec

Reaction score
Well the process is to login into runescape with my username and password and upgrade to members which is $5 usd by paypal or you can use a txt with mobile or pay by phone. I will all my credits to the person who does it and I will also post on there forum or website 200 times. And will also make a banner or logo or whatever you want!

webschool

Reaction score
:hahano:anybody can help me to activate my website. i upload a file and then suddenly i close the browser. afterward the site is not working. pl give some solution so that i can see it.:hahano:

deaddevil

Reaction score
anybody can help me to activate my website. i upload a file and then suddenly i close the browser. afterward the site is not working. pl give some solution so that i can see it

please do not use other peoples threads.
Of course we can try to help you but create your own thread in the right section. And give detailed description of the problem.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well the process is to login into runescape with my username and password and upgrade to members which is $5 usd by paypal or you can use a txt with mobile or pay by phone. I will all my credits to the person who does it and I will also post on there forum or website 200 times. And will also make a banner or logo or whatever you want!

Sounds reasonable.
An x10 payout for $5 usd is going to cost me 7500 credits.
So, if you're still interested, you could pm the username and password to me. I will attempt the upgrade for you. If it suceeds, you can send me 7000 credits.
Will that work for you?

intertec

Reaction score
Actually, you can send $5 usd to my paypal which will make it easier. And I'll pay you 7000 credits, 200 posts on forum or your site and a banner or logo of your choice:)

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I sent you a PM, and you said to post here. So here's the post. I offered to do this for you tomorrow ( Wednesday ) and work on details of payment for services at a later time.

Let me know.

intertec

Reaction score
I am so sorry but this offer is closed since I got membership from someone at a different site. Really sorry. Closing thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.