How to get X10 Free Hosting Offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

primawolf

Reaction score
not really sure but i do know that they have had some problems lately from reading the forums.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
How do you get it? Have you tried signing up?
Maybe I am missing something in your question. The best way to get a product is to sign up for it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you get it? Have you tried signing up?
Maybe I am missing something in your question. The best way to get a product is to sign up for it.

Ad-free doesn't have those specs - Ad-Enhanced does.

X10 changed a lot recently, JawazaD. Ad-Enhanced can't be signed up for anymore, but sign up for ad-free - there's supposed to be a way to upgrade to ad-enhanced either on the Account Management Panel or via support system:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/95244-new-site-2.html#post523285

Corey said:
We will still offer the ad-enhanced accounts(2.5GB) but they will have to be requested. After you placed the ads a staff member will review your site and upgrade you.

Too many people were signing up for ad-enhanced and completely disregarding the ad rule. It caused a lot of overhead for us having to suspend people then deal with the suspensions of all the people that "didn't know". So now the only way to get ad-enhanced is to request an upgrade.

So boils down to ad-free, get the ads up, -then- request the upgrade. Key is get the ads up - if you don't have the ads they won't upgrade to Ad-Enhanced, which is where the expanded disc space/bandwidth is at (Corporate ad-enhanced to be exact).

JawazaD

Reaction score
nice guide Livewire..so anyone here does have ad-enhanced account? if yes may u give your site url as i wanted to see what kind of ad is that..i'm afraid if it is google adsense as i wanted to use google adsense as well.. :biggrin:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I believe it is google adsense, but you are allowed to place your own advertisements.
You would just need to place x10's ads as well.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
2.5GB and 40GB are ad-supported. You must request for it.

Steven10172

Reaction score
nice guide Livewire..so anyone here does have ad-enhanced account? if yes may u give your site url as i wanted to see what kind of ad is that..i'm afraid if it is google adsense as i wanted to use google adsense as well.. :biggrin:

You must own your domain to use googe Adsense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.