How to Good PR in Google ?

inetweaver

Reaction score
I have a fresh new business Website, I want to SEO of my site to get Good PR And ranking as well, I want to get maximan 3 or 4 Page Rank, which SEO techniques should I use to get Good Page rank in Google as well as ranking.

Last edited:

hostsing

Reaction score
Do Forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission, article submission in high page rank sites. It helps to increase page rank.

maxrb

Reaction score
I have a fresh new business Website, I want to SEO of my site to get Good PR And ranking as well, I want to get maximan 3 or 4 Page Rank, which SEO techniques should I use to get Good Page rank in Google as well as ranking.

PR of website is not depends on single factor , however To Improve the page Rank of web pages , Simple Concept is to Update it With unique Content consistently ...
Their are number Of Blogs those enjoying with good PR as you Suggested in your post too , have the Same Story ..
Links from high pr website equally important for getting good page rank But remember ,No spammy outbound links: Don’t link to spammy or untrustworthy sites throgh your blog posts . This method protects your link juice and helps to maintain the page rank..
read with web-developer forum http://bit.ly/14sDHoH where few blogs able to get fast PR and well guide in improving pr of website or blogs .. .

If you are talking about Search rank for website while searching over Google search engine Then Just by doing mentioned techniques
Do Forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission, article submission in high page rank sites. It helps to increase page rank.
one cannot achieve Goals As from a recent Studies I found The Current Google Ideology is "Not to do Linking for website" have you read it ? Read current ideology of Google with Link bit.ly/13rzzam , But Seems Funny as Website value not analyses without Links ..
Yes agree with statement a website never perform well just by Doing Link building work , Website on page optimization is most important . So from now be ready to perform a overall publication and promotion work for website instead limited to one or two techniques .

Last edited:

dsaase

Reaction score
Web site on page optimization is very important. Good PR And ranking as well, I want to get maximam 3 or 4 Page Rank, which SEO techniques should I use to get Good Page rank in Google as well as ranking.As well as Google is an best search engine!

ashleyf

Reaction score
Do off page techniques such as forum post,directory submission,blog post and pres release.. Mainly focus on content quality and natural backlins..

stellajohn

Reaction score
Get more Quality and high page rank backlinks from Directory, social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum submission, web 2.0 creation and etc

hostsing

Reaction score
Quality content, and Quality backlinks in high rank relevant websites helps to increase page rank in Google.