how to increase free space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adminhellonet

Reaction score
Hello friends, I built a Chinese website https://hellonet.tk, using a free domain name plus cloudflare. I found that my website's 512MB space is about to run out. Where should I increase the space for free? Is it on this forum? Hope friends can help me. Wish you a wonderful day!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
to get an increase you must be using at least 75 % of your disk space.
your account must be at least 7 days old,
all files must be used by your website (not online storage)
no stored, archives or backups stored on account.
then a staff member has to review your account.

adminhellonet

Reaction score
Thank you very much for answering my question, I would like to know the website address to apply for the space. My website (hellonet.tk) is similar to a material website. There are a lot of videos in it, but they are not stored in the x10 server. The videos are stored in the network disk and the server that supports uploading videos as links. The space used is basically WordPress and the cover of the article. Will this affect the application? If you can please reply me how to apply, thank you!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
there is no specific website to apply for increase,
asking for it in the forums here will get a staff member to review your request and if you qualify for it.

but because it is run by volunteers you may not get a response right away.
it may be a few days before a staff member replies to your request.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
好的,非常感谢
English only.
That said, your account do not currently qualify for an upgrade. Locking this thread.
Once you meet the requirements you can make a new post and request another review.

Status
Not open for further replies.