how to increase traffic

timothy1238

Reaction score
There are many creative ways to increase traffic to your website. Some will cost you money, and some won't. First of all Offer free, original, and quality content on your site. It will help to increase your website traffic. Try to get more back links on your website this may help to increase the traffic. Anyway It's a great topic for discussion. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep posting more and more.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know many ways to increase website traffic but every trick needs kinda work and time from you. As I'm lazy, I'm more a bookworm so none of trick works for me. First you must ask yourself whether you can give your precious time and hard work toward the promotion of your website, if you can't then their is only way is to spent a large some of money in advertisement.
And if you can then:
(i) Youtube: Yotube can be made an excellent source of promotion for your site. Try to make some videos related to your site content and then post them on Youtube. Remember if you have any website having educational content, for example HTML tutorial then upload easy and very interesting part of that tutorial and for rest of the content ask your visitors to log on to your website.

amplec

Reaction score
These suggestions are working. Anyone can really get more traffics by implementing them.:nuts:

websitedude

Reaction score
IF you don't want to pay to advertise try sites like easyhits4u where you earn credits from surfing sites to spend on advertising

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
This question has been asked so many times from so many people,

well you can try submitting your website to google, that improves it a bit, but to drastically improve traffic on your site you need to do some hard work, leaving a site motionless never helps, you must post a different thing every day, get users interested, there is no point with adwords from google really because no one actually really goes on to the site they just click on accidently and say, stupid add and shut it again!!!

hamtum

Reaction score
can anybody tell me how to put 6 google adsens in one site??

marley17

Reaction score
^^^ he means spamming in forums to promote it. (eg.) others share letting their website as a password on it but depends...but all in all really "PATIENTS"....but if you really want it to make it fast and dont want to wait long for your website to get boom.. then maybe ask yourself how much are you going to pay to achieve that.. but all in all.. patience + good content.. understanding how seo works.. getting a lot of linkings on your website.

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved to "Advertising"

The thread was on inappropiate forum (Earning Money).

Last edited:

ewebspace

Reaction score
FYI,

I've tried easyhits4u.com, ts25.com and startxchange.com. They've helped generate traffic to my site. However, I have to agree that the best (and probably the better way) to generate traffic is from links posted on other websites, such as forums. Traffic exchange sites forces a user to visit your website, while links on other websites allow the visitor to read your link information and click on it if they choose to : ) That's a REAL visitor. :)

Good luck

hlastimosa

Reaction score
as a friend of mine says, content is king ... I have a website myself that needs promotion but i do not have time to write content to it, i am disciplining myself to write and come up with good content, in that way people will easily find you on the net. think of content that matters to most people

bente01

Reaction score
There are many way to increase traffic towards your site and I will recommend to you that you should SEO and these are the following methods..
1.Social Bookmarking
2.Press release
3.Comment posting.

jennypitts

Reaction score
a very interesting content.. try to spam lol..

NEVER spam... It will only bring you nightmares, headaches and a lot of problems.

IF you don't want to pay to advertise try sites like easyhits4u where you earn credits from surfing sites to spend on advertising

This is a traffic exchange site that like many others do much more than just increase traffic, they help create site branding and product recognition. This is much harder to do with other marketing methods.