How to know??

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
"From whom" is not there..........?????

It doesn't actually say "From whom" but it should say the username of the person who gave you reputation. I don't *think* you need to be a mod to be able to see. If you are able to view the username it should show up on the very far right hand side under the date the reputation was given to you on.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
It doesn't actually say "From whom" but it should say the username of the person who gave you reputation. I don't *think* you need to be a mod to be able to see. If you are able to view the username it should show up on the very far right hand side under the date the reputation was given to you on.

It was shown when we used vb 3.8.But currently it is as Zubair Mentioned.

lukoot

Reaction score
i can see mine and the name on the right hand side

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
Now I'm totally confused. Some can see, Some cannot. I've got one infraction and Maybe due to that I'm not able to see the username of that person. What you guys think?

lukoot

Reaction score
Now I'm totally confused. Some can see, Some cannot. I've got one infraction and Maybe due to that I'm not able to see the username of that person. What you guys think?

no i have a expired infraction and can see that aswell

priyaa161

Reaction score
But then why can't I? Okay, so who gave you last reputation, tell me his/her username, if you can see.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

I investigate in this issue and the result is

The users in Forum Addict and Community Advocates usergroups cannot see this, however The users in Registered Member, Paragon, Leader can see this. This is really weird i think :D

priyaa161

Reaction score
I investigate in this issue and the result is

The users in Forum Addict and Community Advocates usergroups cannot see this, however The users in Registered Member, Paragon, Leader can see this. This is really weird i think :D

Yeah, It looks weird that Registered Members can see but Forum Addict and Community Advocate are not authorized to do so. But If we think in another aspect then it appears like Corey acted quite cleverly.

If I got it right, then let me explain. Registered Members either don't have much interest for participating in Forum or they are very new to know other members of this forum. Neither they need any reputation for their promotion to next usergroup. But till members reaches Forum Addict position, they start to know other members, develop interest, make friendly environment and so they generally rep other member (which he/she treat like a friend now) in return to every reputation they get from them. This process goes on till member is Community advocate.

Paragon and Leader get reped so frequently that they don't care to rep others in return. And Don't get me wrong but people used to fly in air with gain in power and so don't care anymore for friendship. Also they should have the right to see because they need to take care of fraud reputations.

That' how I can give explanation for this weird setting turned on. Actual intention behind Corey's mind could be explained by Corey only.

And Excuse me for my bad English, throughout my post.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, It looks weird that Registered Members can see but Forum Addict and Community Advocate are not authorized to do so. But If we think in another aspect then it appears like Corey acted quite cleverly.

If I got it right, then let me explain. Registered Members either don't have much interest for participating in Forum or they are very new to know other members of this forum. Neither they need any reputation for their promotion to next usergroup. But till members reaches Forum Addict position, they start to know other members, develop interest, make friendly environment and so they generally rep other member (which he/she treat like a friend now) in return to every reputation they get from them. This process goes on till member is Community advocate.

Paragon and Leader get reped so frequently that they don't care to rep others in return. And Don't get me wrong but people used to fly in air with gain in power and so don't care anymore for friendship. Also they should have the right to see because they need to take care of fraud reputations.

That' how I can give explanation for this weird setting turned on. Actual intention behind Corey's mind could be explained by Corey only.

And Excuse me for my bad English, throughout my post.

huh! What a wonderful story :p
I am noticing this from start that you only care about these minor things, reps, why my rep icon is grey, i can`t see rep sender. Put your attention on other things if you want to help x10Hosting or want to learn something from there. I got more than 200 reps but who cares? I got too many -neg reps but still my points are 200+ Why? because i don`t care about these thing. I just want to Help and support other users.

So come to the point, This is a error in usergroup permissions. No one point out it thats why it is still unresolved. Thank you for reporting that bug, I will contact Corey and try to get it fixed soon, or some official reason. Now Please stop making your own stories.

And Sorry for Copy Paste your line (And Excuse me for my bad English, throughout my post.)

priyaa161

Reaction score
huh! What a wonderful story :p
I am noticing this from start that you only care about these minor things, reps, why my rep icon is grey, i can`t see rep sender. Put your attention on other things if you want to help x10Hosting or want to learn something from there. I got more than 200 reps but who cares? I got too many -neg reps but still my points are 200+ Why? because i don`t care about these thing. I just want to Help and support other users.

So come to the point, This is a error in usergroup permissions. No one point out it thats why it is still unresolved. Thank you for reporting that bug, I will contact Corey and try to get it fixed soon, or some official reason. Now Please stop making your own stories.

And Sorry for Copy Paste your line (And Excuse me for my bad English, throughout my post.)

Oh! I thought it was done intentionally. I care for all this small things because I care of myself and only myself. I'm not like you to care for everyone.

If You don't like my post then delete it, delete all my post, all my threads, take away all reputations or even worse ban me. I had to leave this forum as soon as my vacation will over then why not today. You should not waste anymore time to click on appropriate button to ban me.

Good bye. Keep helping others in the best way you could.

Thanks x10hosting for giving me the platform to spend my time in this dull boring vacation.
Bye.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
If You don't like my post then delete it, delete all my post, all my threads, take away all reputations or even worse ban me. I had to leave this forum as soon as my vacation will over then why not today. You should not waste anymore time to click on appropriate button to ban me.
I did not said that i don`t like your posts, i was asking your to change your mind.
Anyways Thanks spending your time in x10Hosting, Take a good care of yourself.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
lol drama. That one post of yours, Zubair, was unnecessarily combative in tone, I'm guessing you were offended by priyaa's post, which I took to be only about half serious and half asking about why would anyone set up the permissions like that. Priyaa was offended when you called him "only interested in minor things" and not contributing to the community.

Errors of communication can be SUCH fun don't you think?