How to make a file manager

enox10mx

Reaction score
Today I am going to show you a way to make a personal file manager. Step 1: Make a folder on your site and call it anything you want(preferably admin) Step 2:password protect the directory you just made. Step 3: download and extract http://eno.x10.mx/admin.zip to the directory you made.(make sure the contents are extracted not as a sub-folder, but in the main folder. when you open the directory you made, you should see these files and folders: a folder called edit.php, a file called index.php, and a file called .htacess). DONE!! I might be making a copy of this tutorial but with the code for each file, one file at a time! --I don't know if I will, maybe I will.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Every page has been tested. This code is NOT copyrighted, feel free to distribute it. Go ahead and edit the pages if you want to try to make it better, and post the zip here. Sorry about the content I left by accident in the TO DO page.;)

enox10mx

Reaction score
mca.png

Attachments

• mca.png
    mca.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 55
  • mca.png
    mca.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Is this like Filezilla but on the web? If so what is the purpose with the File Manager built into x10 and necessary for uploading the admin folder in the first place?

enox10mx

Reaction score
This is if you find it difficult to access the file manager, you forget your password, the hosting site is having downtime, etc.
I just use it because i find it takes a long time to access cpanel.