How to make a x10hosting website be a sub domain to an already existing website

Status
Not open for further replies.

lylex10h

Reaction score
Upon further review, try setting the A record so same IP as your server. For example if you are on xo7.x10hosting.com (the Server listed in Quick FTP settings when you log in to x10), ping xo7.x10hosting.com and use that IP for html.scribblenerd.com

scribb11

Reaction score
Upon further review, try setting the A record so same IP as your server. For example if you are on xo7.x10hosting.com (the Server listed in Quick FTP settings when you log in to x10), ping xo7.x10hosting.com and use that IP for html.scribblenerd.com
I am still getting the domain document root not found error

lylex10h

Reaction score
What server are you on? The Server is listed in Quick FTP settings when you log in to x10. For example, mine is xo7.x10hosting.com .

lylex10h

Reaction score
Well html.scribblenerd.com resolves to the proper IP address. Based on the error message "Domain document root not found." I am guessing there is something wrong the document root of the sub-domain document root for html.scribblenerd.com . Please provide a screenshot of your Subdomains section of cPanel.

scribb11

Reaction score
Well html.scribblenerd.com resolves to the proper IP address. Based on the error message "Domain document root not found." I am guessing there is something wrong the document root of the sub-domain document root for html.scribblenerd.com . Please provide a screenshot of your Subdomains section of cPanel.
here is the sub domain
upload_2019-3-6_19-29-44.png
and here is the domainupload_2019-3-6_19-31-47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.