How to make miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tora.news53

Reaction score
A little background:
February 25, 2011, http://x10hosting.com: "free hosting that you can really rely on! # UNMETERED Disk Space # UNMETERED Bandwidth, etc."
February 25, 2011: Create Account "simera"
March 26, 2011: Create Web site http://simera.cz.cc
April 1, 2011, message from http://x10hosting.com: "You have been suspended for high system resource usage. etc."
April 2, 2011: I have to do much work, actually a small miracle: I have to build a site that combines unlimited hosting with no use of resources.
But miracles happen today? are made! After the call from x10hosting, they will know something more.
April 2, 2011, 5 hours later: No results ... This miracle (unlimited hosting with no use of resources) can not do ... I will ask help from x10hosting.
Gentlemen, I can not do the miracle that you requested. If I do something easier, eg to walk over water, will you give me back my site? Please answer me to begin to train!
Unlimited thanks for your unlimited help!
An apprentice magician ...

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

:(I thought a little humor would be welcome, but I was wrong ...
So I repeat my question:
Why do you offer to your members unlimited disk space without allowing them to create large-size sites? The large-size site consumes a large amount of resources and once this happens, you remove the membership account. Do you think that service users will not have anything better to do than to build websites, dedicating all their free time, to remove them after a few days? You could at least be notified by the beginning the prospective members of your poor quality of your services, not to suffer unjustly ...
Thank you for my time spent unnecessarily because of you.:confused:
PS. Obviously I will be very happy if I do not have to deal with you again.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you read the suspension message at all?

High resource usage has nothing to do with disk space or bandwidth. It's is all about CPU and RAM used. When you use an excessive amount for an extended period of time, that's what suspends you.

tora.news53

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I do not disagree ...
BUT:
A large site, such as those hosted on web hosting services with unlimited space and traffic, usually use a large amount of resources for a large-or non-period due to the existence in that thousands of posts, forums, guestbooks, plugins, stats, rss feeds, links, logs, cronjobs, visitors monitoring etc, incurred in the databases. This is a problem if you share server resources with thousands of other users, like your free hosting.
The solutions that I propose, as I understand, is to belittle the completeness and the quality of my website or to upgrade my hosting account to x10Hosting Prime. No thanks ...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You seemed to understand what is causing your high resource usage suspensions, and that you know how to solve it. It's really up to you what you should choose do next. Is there anything else that we can help you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.