How to register?

Eka Kurniawan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Indonesia. But, when I wanted to sign up, it's showing me that I can't sign up because my country of origin. So, I used proxy. But, it showed that I can't register with proxy. What should I do? Can anyone help me to register and send the information to "eka_mb1@rocketmail.com"? #bowing. :confused::confused::confused:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
opening a thread in free hosting section may help.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Gunna stop you there ChatIndia - we have no way to bypass the country blocks at this time. They are there for a reason - we have GREATLY reduced the abuse and downtime caused by abuse by blocking approximately 20 countries.

To put it lightly, if you want hosting, tell your fellow countrymen to follow the terms they're agreeing to. Had they done that, we wouldn'tve had to block the entire country.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
hi there,,,,

you can ask expert & also you can contact the help forum.....

Or you could actually read what's already been posted. I've already confirmed numerous times with staff - there is currently no way to bypass the country block, as it was placed for a reason.

I'm all for trying to help, but this makes twice in the same night you've either outright given wrong information or ignored the fact that there was a post from someone whose been here long enough to actually know the answer. A few searches in Free Hosting would also have told you that for the last year or two we no longer make accounts for those behind the country block.

That's not saying -everyone- in the blocked countries breaks the rules, but the overwhelming majority of signups (75%+) from those countries were breaking the TOS within 24hr of signup. This is why we don't accept signups from those countries.

Last edited:

mdlyn

Reaction score
I would like to register?: (
Someone can help me? pls..