How to register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eka Kurniawan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Indonesia. But, when I wanted to sign up, it's showing me that I can't sign up because my country of origin. So, I used proxy. But, it showed that I can't register with proxy. What should I do? Can anyone help me to register and send the information to "eka_mb1@rocketmail.com"? #bowing. :confused::confused::confused:

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

If possible, can the hosting unblock my country please? I need it urgent! Because I'm tired of other hosting. :smile:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Dear Eka Kurniawan,
X10 does not allow any hosting registration through proxy.That is for security concerns.
And Yes, as stated in the original message you received, your country, (and others), are currently being blocked from registration due to a continued pattern of abuse originating from those countries.
Plz understand that X10Hosting is not suitable for you because of the restrictions specified above.
Goodluck.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This is also what I posted in your off topic thread. I apologize if anyone in there misled you into believing it was possible to bypass the country block - neither of the other 2 repliers in there were aware of the country block limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.