How to terminate site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

9svn6

Reaction score
My site seems to have just magically disappeared with no warning or explanation I was wondering how we terminate our sites now? x10 just seems way to unreliable first Lotus has to move and peoples databases get corrupted now stoli gets totally reset what is going on?

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
X10 are at the moment getting ready for the new website's launch! They have had to move servers as it called for a bigger faster server, all the issues should be fixed soon, If you still require some answers i would post a ticket in the x10 support desk http://support.x10hosting.com
Regards,
Jamie

Ps X10 hosting are normally very good the new website has been causing problems that is all when the new website is in place then i would guess everything should fit back into place!

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Well if things are put back in place for most people, what about the people who have had their site terminated? I'm sure we don't want to make a new hosting account. However, our accounts got suspended due to when we log in we get this message.

"Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue."

So technically, it's not our fault the accounts are suspended, we log in but we can not access our accounts.

REBEL21

Reaction score
The error message
"Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue."

Is to do with the new system been implemented and the server moves, this should be fixed soon, your accounts arent suspened or deleted, they are just unable to be accessed i would recommened to post a ticket in the x10 help desk,

http://support.x10hosting.com

Regards,
Jamie

istore_admin

Reaction score
X10 is busy updating their servers but when they have successfully finished then all the problems with hosting accounts should be resolved. Please be patient and all the upgrades should be finished in the next week or two.

9svn6

Reaction score
X10 is busy updating their servers but when they have successfully finished then all the problems with hosting accounts should be resolved. Please be patient and all the upgrades should be finished in the next week or two.
Then after that they will crash or redo the site again and mess everyone's site up again lol jk.

istore_admin

Reaction score
You right they probably will. I suppose that i have been lucky that my site hasn't gone down much.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
So it should be all fixed in a week or two? Fine, I can wait, I just wanted to know when and if it was going to be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.