how to upload my database mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice_41

Reaction score
hi!how can i upload my database, im using mysql and everything was in there.so i was thinking how can i use it for my website..how for quick reply..thanks!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
On your local computer, do you have phpMyAdmin or something similar? What do you use to administer your database?

It should have an "Export" function somewhere. You want to export tables, not databases.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Afterwards, you simply import the tables into a database you created on your account.

tomasonal

Reaction score
Your issue looks interesting. There is a component specializes in large amount of data export, and many formats are supported, such as Excel,Word,PDF and so on. If you want to export data from database, you may choose it, it's very fast and stable when you export data from database. And now, it's free for everyone. You may visit here for further information: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/Excel_PDF_Word_ExportWiz.aspx?msg=3767223#xx3767223xx And if you have questions, you can send email to me, my email address is: tomlutao@gmail.com

Mod Note: Infracted this users other post with double the points for 2x necrobump; this topic was 1 year dead, the other was 2. If it's been dead that long, don't bump it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.