How to use enhanced plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanmp08

Reaction score
it keeps asking me for my forum account to be linked to hosting account- but both usernames are Alanmp08 and it says doesn't exist- it asks for CPanel Username- Where do I get It?

Edited: How do I get Cpanel? Is it free???

Last edited:

parallax

Reaction score
The cPanel username is nothing but the account name you signed up for, and note that it can be different from your forum username...

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting todoacien, if you have any questions or problems then don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help. :biggrin:

Cpanel is totally free and is included in every account. If you log into your account pannel at http://x10hosting.com/account. Then you should be able to see your account settings, including your cPanel URL, which will be your domain with a ':2028' added onto the end of it. The password for your cpanel should be the same as your account password.

Hope that you enjoy the hosting! :)

Last edited:

Dahlriku

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

And if you are unfamiliar with Cpannel definitely watch the tutorials they have.

Alanmp08

Reaction score
i got it working- But How do i transfer- i have a subdomain- www.narutorasengan.topic-zone.com- how do I make the Cpanel work for it too?

It was created by other provider- Forums Site- I want to make like webmail for there too, but 15 email limit- anyway to extend that as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.