How will the future world be?

thanveer

Reaction score
I am just confused how the world will be in the future, coz sometime back there was ware between America and Iraq and recently war between Israel and palestine . But there is also the historical election of The President of USA as well war in Sri Lanka.

In some classical movies they portrayed 2000 as the future world with some instruments not even discovered yet and now some portray in movie about 2025 and 2050 and so on. But will it be the true future? anyone want to say your opinion?

gautham

Reaction score
How will the future be ? Thats a rather abstract question.
While you can't predict future, you can definitely MAKE future.
So stop asking funny questions and GET TO WORK. :cool:
The future is what you make it. :naughty:

rmaslic

Reaction score
I think it is impossible to know exactly how the future is going to be but current events indicate it might not be good for a while.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
"Future world" ??

Is that not an oxymoron... I did not know we would survive that long... well at least you are all being optimistic. (very optimistic the way things are going right now...)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
In the future, we'll all be dead.

Seriously, it's gunna happen. Now exactly -when- all human existence is wiped out and -how-, that's up for debate :)

Fact of the matter is nothing lasts forever, so lets make it a dang good run while we can :biggrin:

jorrel

Reaction score
Future world?

That would be something we must carve with our both hands.

:D

Parsa44

Reaction score
I think that evreybody is capitalising on war too much. There have been wars since the start of time.

Draaglom

Reaction score
In the future, we'll all be dead.

Seriously, it's gunna happen. Now exactly -when- all human existence is wiped out and -how-, that's up for debate :)

Fact of the matter is nothing lasts forever, so lets make it a dang good run while we can :biggrin:
That assumes infinite time; if there is any possibility of a thing being wiped out then it will be at some point in an infinite time period.

If time is not infinite, however, then it is completely possible for humanity - or anything else - to survive indefinitely. However unlikely.

AndrewBigbucks

Reaction score
Well for the movies that are showing 2025, they could be somewhat like that, things are moving up to that these days!

thebabyhater

Reaction score
Ideally, I want a future where I can do whatever I want (within reason), and not have restrictions imposed by any government's ever-tightening grip. The less people are allowed to to do, the more they lose the ability to be human, and also to be happy.

Jesse

Reaction score
Anyone here, have read the articles on the internet about Year 2012?
If not, try to Google it ;)

alcramer

Reaction score
At the moment we're in the middle of a period of what ecologists call "massive die-backs", and what paleontologists call "mass extinctions". I personally doubt the human race is gonna make it through, which is a very sad thing, but maybe not unjust when you consider this is largely caused by our failure to live sustainably. If we DO somehow make it through, I expect what they call "civilization" will collapse for a few thousand years. When it gets going again, they'll have the same dim legends of us that we have of Atlantis.

lair360

Reaction score
This would be....

* no more freedom
* you pay for a small commercial package of sites you can visit
* you'll have to pay for seperate subscriptions for every site that's not in the package
* this, in turn, causes nothing but another taxable source and method for big brother monitoring.

AAAhhhh.....god help me! *running around like a headless chicken*

P.S. This is not going to be true!!

Last edited:

rahulkhatri

Reaction score
asia will be in a turmoil in the future

War will be on in pakistan cos the extremists will get the nukes
america,india,china will fight terrorists in af-pak
to save themeselves frm nukes woot!

vernon_van

Reaction score
Robots, technology. People would be probably will get more lazy. My opinion

compass

Reaction score
What's with all the doom and gloom?

The future will be better than the past.

It has been so thus far, if you take an average of all humans and if you define "better" starting with "live longer" then maybe "feel safer" then maybe "make more of your own choices" (as opposed to slavery and oppression).

This is an easier debate than religion (and less easy to offend people while you're at it), so go on, contradict me!

I say our children's children will have better lives than us.

Why do you think I'm wrong?

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
future world hmmm as you might have heard that the world will end on 2012 that could happen the world could end or we will end it our self just look at what we are doing right know fighting each other wars and maybe we will nuke each other looks that way to me.

peace

Last edited:

aaronj10

Reaction score
Well, being that this same topic intrests myself, I will give you what I know.

If you watch any t.v. a new movie, called 2012, based on a Myan calender, stating that the world will come to an end.
That's what the video is based on.
Also, if you look in the bible, if you are at all religious, in revelations, it says, when the world is nearing an end, there will be wars, upon wars, things of that nature.
That's just more to the puzzle.

It's a scarry thought, the world comming to an end, but, you honestly have to look at it as, if it's comming to an end soon, I'm gonna need to be right to determin where I go, i.e. heaven or hell again, if you're religious.
If not, then I really don't know what to tell you.
Just live it up, but try to do good.
I was asked once, if you were to die, what would you want your tomb stone to say, something good, like Aaron died due to saving many lives, we will miss you, or somthing like, died to a black male in a gun fight.
Somthing positive, or negitive.
Live life to the fullest, and alwayse try to rember that, no matter how hard it is.