How will the future world be?

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Well, being that this same topic intrests myself, I will give you what I know.

If you watch any t.v. a new movie, called 2012, based on a Myan calender, stating that the world will come to an end.
That's what the video is based on.
Also, if you look in the bible, if you are at all religious, in revelations, it says, when the world is nearing an end, there will be wars, upon wars, things of that nature.
That's just more to the puzzle.

It's a scarry thought, the world comming to an end, but, you honestly have to look at it as, if it's comming to an end soon, I'm gonna need to be right to determin where I go, i.e. heaven or hell again, if you're religious.
If not, then I really don't know what to tell you.
Just live it up, but try to do good.
I was asked once, if you were to die, what would you want your tomb stone to say, something good, like Aaron died due to saving many lives, we will miss you, or somthing like, died to a black male in a gun fight.
Somthing positive, or negitive.
Live life to the fullest, and alwayse try to rember that, no matter how hard it is.

i have watched that video iswell it about 2 hours long lol they explain everything about Myan calender and shows whats happening right know and its not just in bible thats sayd the world is gona end its mentioned in other religions iswell,

if you wanna know what i think , i think something well happen on 2012 maybe the world is gona end but something will happen im sure of that