How you found out about x10hosting

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
I always ask this at forums for web hosting services.

How did you find out about x10hosting?

Here's my story:

After my old host, 110mb, pulled the plug on mySQL and other things needed to run my forum, a friend recommended that we move our site to here. So I signed up, moved my site and now I am running my forum here, on the best host on the net!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I found out about x10 on freewebspace.net, from Erik!

Chris73

Reaction score
I learned about x10hosting from a member over at mattie.info. A counter strike source website.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I had a site up with a different host. Within three days the whole site was shut down. I was searching for a free host, I came up across some ratings and I noticed that x10 had a good rating. I signed up for it and there is no looking back now.

MJDClan

Reaction score
Like Manzoor, i used Google and got lucky with all the free Website, Free Hosting, Free WebSpace ads that came up and featured x10.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Such a long time ago. I can't even remember. I do remember that only random accounts were created. I think I got my account on the 3rd or 4th try.

aquila

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure it was free webhost.com. the funny thing was i had originally skip over x10 hosting because it had a rating of less than 9. there were so many hosts that had ratings of 9.5 and up that i decided to try those out first. anyway i went thru about 3 hosts in two months and while trying to decided which host nest i saw x10 sitting in one of my favorite folder and thought why not. all the other 9.something host were crap so lets' how how worse it can get. :fingersx:

so i sign up for it then shortly after, the whole thing went belly up a few days back and i couldn't access my site for over 24 hours. normally i would start panicking and say " oh no not again!" but because the forum was very active and corey was great at updating us of the problem i felt secure knowing the problem is known and being seen to. that was a major factor in deciding to stick it out and i'm sure glad i finally found a host that at least inform you of server problems even in the middle of trying to fix it and not leave you sitting in the dark wondering if YOU have done something wrong. thumbs up for x10 hosting and no more dns changing for me!

what a great place to be! :facesjump