How you make word "disappear"

KSclans

Reaction score
You know how people make words disappear like color it with color in the background ... I trying to make the 3 actor in here

http://advantage-designs.biz/VidBoxSlideShow/MoviesDonMade/Blood_In_Blood_Out-frnt.jpg

to copy and paste in my picture, and there some words on the "body" of the middle guy, how you make it disappear, I tried to choose the color next to the text and then color the text with the same color, but it don't look so real like the color I put there is close to the same.... anyone can tell me how to do it better or give me a example.... thx
_____
after I tried a lot of times, i still can't get the while word disappear....there would be a big spot where it the same color, but there no color to "choose" when i click on the color of his clothes... you know like it still the same "blue", can someone do the white word part for me i pay 300 x10 credits, I made the top white word with red background go away....(maybe this should go to market place..)

Last edited:

scarforum

Reaction score
I use a plugin in photoshop that i just sellect it and then it stamps it for me. It works great but i will have to look up the name. I think it was something like eye candy doctor. It costs though. Tell me what exactly you want removed but i will still charge some credits for it.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
I have edited it for you (if by what you meant what you wanted to achieve)

A small donation of credits or reputation is a nice thing to do :)

(I done this in Paint.NET)

Attachments

• x10hostingedit2sq2.png
    x10hostingedit2sq2.png
    927 KB · Views: 49
  • x10hostingeditth6.png
    x10hostingeditth6.png
    944.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

KSclans

Reaction score
I don't see the tutorial Trixter I only see people say nice job nice job