Howdy

fractalfeline

Reaction score
So hello! I decided to move my website here from Geocities (since it's apparently dying). This place will take some getting used to...

zen-r

Reaction score
Hi fractalfeline, & welcome to X10.

You made a good choice - X10 has a lot of advanced features, but also plenty of easy set-up features for beginners like SiteBuilder.

The site's servers are currently all getting a revamp, so you made need to hold off for a couple of days before things are back to normal. Keep up to date by reading the News section. This post ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98132-update.html tells you about the current server transfer situation.

freenetter

Reaction score
Welcome to X10 fractalfeline. I trust you will get a lot out of X10's free hosting service. The cPanel is quite easy to get used to after a while (There is a very good help section on cPanel), and I have little doubt that most, if not all, website functions and services that you had on Geocities will be available on X10 as well.

If you need any help, just ask in the forums and one of us will be more than happy to help you out. Enjoy!

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting my friend. This is a great place to host your website i hope you will enjoy it