Hows My Site Look

roby718

Reaction score
You are going to get my bad side, as I am in a bad mood.

1) Your site is using the default PHPBB template, I have never seen ANYBODY ever use the default template

2) Your forum rules are far too short

3) There are absolutely no board relevant to the topic of "free advertising"

There.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I agree with the above. The theme is quite bland, and the actual content of the site is irrelevant. Also, you may want to consider getting some more users onboard....makes the site look better-as if it's more active.

Thanks.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your feedback
Does it look any better now?
The site looks fine and better.
Loaded well without errors on firefox,chrome and opera.Did not check IE6 but IE8 & 9 ,it is OK.
Performance suited the best to firefox and chrome.IE was a little slower somehow.
As you know, any forum will have been neatly planned out before it is implemented.Your forum has only 3 thread-Forum Rules,The Lounge etc.
But people will be ready to reply than question.
I suggest you search the internet for some interesting topics and put a debate there.People will answer;
Request X10 members to join.I will join after I see some discussions put up and then build the community.
Remember-- you are the key.You post questions, you reply to the answers put by the members..
Infact call your friends for a discussion there.
Regards,
VVBB

danny7800068

Reaction score
Hi thanks for your post
i have posted some more content
i need some members to post there website on the forum and i need people to tell others about my site
i dont want any members on my forum that are going to spam it i know some spam now and again is normal

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ah nice.
No spam content anyway.Your site looks good.
I wish great going.
Hi thanks for your post
i have posted some more content
i need some members to post there website on the forum and i need people to tell others about my site
i dont want any members on my forum that are going to spam it i know some spam now and again is normal