How's This?

edu2004eu

Reaction score
I made a site for a travel agency recently and wanted to know how the design is... It's not English, so I don't expect anyone reading the content, just go around and play a little with the site.

http://vacantecalatorii.ro/

rumburak

Reaction score
You should check your code for errors with validator.w3.org as it has some.
You can also check how the page is viewed with different browsers , as I have a problem with reaching submenu after 'statiuni'.
The pages need individual titles starting from say 'Vacante Calatorii' not 'vacantecalatorii.ro'.
The link to the home page should be to "/" not to "index.php".
So there is some code to rewrite but visual is OK.

pandong

Reaction score
i have to disagree with rumburak. visual is not ok. too much unecessary stuff in there like the calendar and weather forecast making it hard to navigate as the site don't have focus on it's purpose. typeface for the menu is horrid might change that into something simple say helvetica?

too many things to work on..

jjpeacha

Reaction score
Im not too keen on it tbh. Not really my style and a little bit boring. The font is difficult to read, and there is too much going on.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I have to agree about the menu font, it looks a little bit too thin and unprofessional, it could probably be improved by changing the font, putting some padding around the menu buttons and making the font a bit thicker.

Apart from that I think that it looks quite nice, you could also possibly put a margin for the main body, on the left and right, maybe some curved corners as well?

JuniorD

Reaction score
i think it has too much web 1.0. this means its very plain and doesn't have any real fancy graphics. try making it have gradients and such.