Howz this???

kushie

Banned
Reaction score
Please review my new Computer Security and technology site tech707.co.cc

Recently started it so not all articles are mine but definitely worth reading but all videos are mine...

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Good site... Great design.

What is the purpose of header ad.. Is it forced by your host

necteraaus

Reaction score
Please review my new Computer Security and technology site tech707.co.cc

Recently started it so not all articles are mine but definitely worth reading but all videos are mine...

Awesome! Thats all I need to say as far as I know. Great content, nice theme and very well done. Keep up the good work! I think I'll visit a lot more often...... :cool:

edyel190

Reaction score
nice website!! I just laughed about the zip bomb,

but, I wonder why are u teaching about hack and be a hacker ?_?

mvastro

Reaction score
I like it. Good design and colors. Only thing was when I got on I saw your banner for all of 2 seconds than a banner add took its place. I closed it but still. Other than that minor annoyance, good job.

necteraaus

Reaction score
I like it. Good design and colors. Only thing was when I got on I saw your banner for all of 2 seconds than a banner add took its place. I closed it but still. Other than that minor annoyance, good job.

I agree, the banner is a bit, well, unprofessional, and that lets the site down a bit. It's probably a bit of a hassle, but try and change hosting, or upgrade to a banner free plan. That would help a lot.

Keep it up.

somegood

Reaction score
I dont like the images to the side. They look like content and they confuse a little bit. I'd make the site a little bit cleaner. The nav bar is pretty good.