HRU? Silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanbowen201046

Reaction score
i find this new HRU system kinda stuiped to be honest, my freind came onto my game, he was messing around and he reached the cape because he kept hitting refresh, i like x10hosting and i also use x10gaming, both are great! but this one new feature i must dissagree with.x10 have allways been good in my opinion, but i think this might ruin it

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm curious about your feedback. Did you prefer the old system where your hosting account would have been outright suspended instead?

As for these limits, even though your site hits them, you can still go to your cPanel and eliminate the cause. It's not fair to the thousands of other users in the server your account is located for your scripts to use up CPU resources and cause the other sites to not function properly. Perhaps you could ask the script's creator for a way for your game to run on less resources.

ryanbowen201046

Reaction score
Well, he kept hitting refresh, but i understand what you mean, the suspension was abit iffy, but i was thinking a little bit higher on the limit, because when i first made my game, i got afew hundred users, and i dont know if it will be able to cope

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The CPU limits are there to cope with thousands of free hosting users on each of the free hosting servers. If you believe that the HRU limits are too much to handle, and you don't like the limits, then you have the choice to buy an upgrade such as Illuminated hosting package or Premium hosting package.

Status
Not open for further replies.