HTML Form Email

bpakidz

Reaction score
Hi, I tried searching for this issue but I don't see it in the archives. I am trying to get a simple HTML form to send to an email address. I know it's a simple coding error, but I can't find it. Can someone please help me?

The message that is returned states:
FrontPage Run-Time Component Page

You have submitted a form or followed a link to a page that requires a web server and the FrontPage Server Extensions to function properly.
This form or other FrontPage component will work correctly if you publish this web to a web server that has the FrontPage Server Extensions installed.
Click the <Back> arrow to return to the previous page.

I am coding with FrontPage2003...

Thanks!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Would you mind posting the file(s)?
You can delete any private info, but we can't help you unless you post the actual source code. :)

bpakidz

Reaction score
oops... let's see if I can pull this off.

Attachments

• bpaforms.html
    12.7 KB · Views: 102

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
would you mind giving the full url of the file on the server, to see the web page in context? thanks

Did you install the frontpage extension on your webspace?

Last edited:

bpakidz

Reaction score
I am supposing that no one has had a chance to look at this yet and that's cool. Please consider this message a bump as I really need to get this resolved. Thanks!
Edit:
would you mind giving the full url of the file on the server, to see the web page in context? thanks

Did you install the frontpage extension on your webspace?

Yes - the FrontPage extensions were installed via cPanel. Is that the only place I need to do so?

---------------- Listening to: Billy Joel - The Stranger via FoxyTunes

Last edited: