HTML Tutorial

th1601

Reaction score
Could i please get someone to teach me a little about HTML please? i am making a HTML website for a freind and cant figure out how to get it to work....... Please someone help?:biggrin:

fguy64

Reaction score
You haven't said what problem you are having, or what experience you have, but it is easy to experiment with html, it works pretty much the same whether the site is on your computer or on a web server. And be aware of the basic structure that all html documents have in common.

the w3schools link is good, here is another link that was very helpful for me as an absolute beginner a few years ago. It leads you step by step through the very basics.

http://www.pagetutor.com/html_tutor/index.html

kaiweilim

Reaction score
There are lots of tutorials out there. You can grab anyone to read. Have you previously learn HTML before?

Regards.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, that that is way to broad a subject to post on. If you are worried about being taught time consuming, and trivial things some sites feed you, then no fear because w3schools.com is the most practical, understandable, and well organized tutorial site I have ever used (I used it to learn HTML when I was 10, its that easy).