http://bahaymoeto.x10.mx <--- Needs some opinion(s)

bahaymoe

Reaction score
Site is up and running now :D

But its only 40% complete, lol.

Can you guys/gals give me some comments/suggestion please

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi,
asite.jpg
See attachment for my view of your site.
Your top banner stretches to match size of window so widescreen resolutions make it all distorted
Also I dislike the moving images, anything moving on screen without user interaction detracts from the actual site.
Your bottom bar doesn't appear correctly for me to click on anything.
I wouldn't have a static top bar on my browser it removes 50% of the reading room making your actual content very hard to view.

bahaymoe

Reaction score
Hi,
View attachment 7710
See attachment for my view of your site.
Your top banner stretches to match size of window so widescreen resolutions make it all distorted
Also I dislike the moving images, anything moving on screen without user interaction detracts from the actual site.
Your bottom bar doesn't appear correctly for me to click on anything.
I wouldn't have a static top bar on my browser it removes 50% of the reading room making your actual content very hard to view.

Thanks for commenting.

Top banner - I will try creating another one
Moving images - So that possible clients can actually see the model units i am offering
Bottom bar - Maybe its because of the browser that you are using sir. I am using chrome and its viewable. But ill take note of this.

*** Made some changes to the index site

Last edited:

ellescuba27

Reaction score
It loaded quite quickly for me. But what is your site about? All I can tell is that it is about houses. Give us an about page and some way to contact you (ideally through your cPanel email).
EDIT: I found your email, but it should be set to a cPanel email. Otherwise YOU WILL GET SPAM.

Last edited:

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks for commenting.

Top banner - I will try creating another one

I like your new banner, but you would be better off using your old banner but rather than stretching it to full screen, set it to its actual width and then center it using a html table so it works with all screen resolutions.

bahaymoe

Reaction score
It loaded quite quickly for me. But what is your site about? All I can tell is that it is about houses. Give us an about page and some way to contact you (ideally through your cPanel email).
EDIT: I found your email, but it should be set to a cPanel email. Otherwise YOU WILL GET SPAM.

How can i set my email to a cPanel email? Im kinda new to this :D