HTTP Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphix-invasion

Reaction score
I'm not sure how long it's been down, but it has been more than fifteen minutes. This is so ridiculous! x10 never works! :rant2:

swirly

Reaction score
Well if your going to complain, then leave. I'm sorry to be blunt and rude but. As nedren has said in another thread, don't complain about a free service.

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
While the original poster is being a little overly-whiny, is there any ETA to the server being back up?

lambada

Reaction score
The server will be back up when one of the admins has the chance to restart the service

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
[B said:
graphix-invasion[/B]]
This is so ridiculous! x10 never works!

Never does? How did you happen to post your complaint then? You realize this is a part of x10? ... And its funny, but I've been with x10 for a while and they seem to work more often than they are down.

They have problems. Did you happen to miss the issues with the Data Centre, the servers, the move to a new provider, the updating of software and code ...

Plus, since we're all volunteers and it looks as though you aren't paying either, there isn't much to be demanding from a free service.

Like it was stated, the admins were probably notified ( I dunno ... but would assume if they have something set to tell them if a service crashes ) ... and since we're all on different time zones, all have real lives off the net ... it may take time to get an admin to get on, contact the DC if needed and correct the issue.

15 minutes isn't all that bad. ( Considering its free )

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
15 Minutes? It was the majority of the night. It still appears to be down now (6:45 AM EST). I'm not trying to contradict you guys, I'm just reaffirming the time down (which is why, I think, the original poster is pissed, but hey, you don't have to spend all your time on the internet, do you?).

PS: You shouldn't put a Fortune-500 company's website on free servers, if you do, you're cheap. We have quite a few hundred other accounts on the same server you're complaining about, and they're not flaming the service that is so generously giving them *ahem* services like:
x10Hosting said:
2.5 GB Space
45 GB Bandwidth
5 SQL Databases
You're lucky to get more than 5 MB space, even on some paid servers. Get over it, and go do something else if you're so worried about the condition of your website hosted on free servers.

Chris Z

Reaction score
ok I'm gonna close this until an admin is able to restart the service, then they can post in here to tell you when it's up. NO MORE COMPLAINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.