Http error 503 - Backend fetch failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It just turns of the function, the /icons/ appear to still be there regardless.

@adler96 The reason appear to be apache, under cPanel I believe it was run with litespeed webserver which probably worked a bit diffrently, or cPanel had themselves found a way to hide it. I'm handing this problem over to head admin as I suspect that it may need some server configurations to get rid of (and would be best as I'm sure it would affect others as well even if we have no other posts seeing as my account on x11 does the same)

adler96

Reaction score
Thanks for your research; please keep me posted. I'm not hugely affected at the moment since I have renamed my own icons folder to "icons2" as a workaround. At least it's good to know the origin of that ghost folder.

If that's ok, I'll now return my site to its original configuration with Cloudflare+https.

I will then try again to configure the static.nightearth.com subdomain to point to my site (same as www.nightearth.com, but cookie-free).

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I see no reason why you can't put everything back the way you had it. We've pretty conclusively proved it's an Apache configuration.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have rectified the /icons/ problem, and I applied the fix on all servers.

adler96

Reaction score
Thanks; I can confirm the issue with the icons folder is no longer present and I can now access my own icons folder.

I am now trying to restore my site (having at the moment some problems enabling cloudflare again).

Status
Not open for further replies.