Httpd, Cpanel and ftp not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

9svn6

Reaction score
Ok I have looked at a bunch of different thread saying their sites don't work but no one has addressed what is really going on? When is everything coming back up?

Brokenfor

Reaction score
I too would like to know, it's been up then down then down then down then up then down down down for the past few weeks!

Someone tell us what's going on this time, please.
Is the tech guy on a coffee break or something?

fitzysit

Reaction score
I too would like to know, it's been up then down then down then down then up then down down down for the past few weeks!

Someone tell us what's going on this time, please.
Is the tech guy on a coffee break or something?

you would hope not brokenfor but i think they are trying franticly to get it up again and then move mysql from cossacks to thier new mysql server and then reduce the strain on cossacks so it doesnt go down as much

Brokenfor

Reaction score
I thought they did that the other day?

I'm annoyed, that thing that says whether the parts of the server are online or not quite frankly sucks...It says everythings online!
Hmmmm...

whizdom

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just joined yesterday. I think this is a great free service. These guys should be thanked for that.
I just have one question about the downtime. Does this happen a lot?

9svn6

Reaction score
Lately it has been going down a lot I have noticed, I also thought they did the mysql switch already. I do agree it's an amazing service and it's free.

chandima3010

Reaction score
hey mine is the same. no ftp, cpanel or site
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS>??????
FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

padirilk

makaveli

Reaction score
Even with the apache downtime, X10hosting is still the best free webhost. You won't find another free webhost that enables mail/good mysql support/unrestricted php/ etc...

I expect if this isn't fixed soon, there will be an announcement telling us what the problem is. :)

9svn6

Reaction score
httpd seems to be back up but not mysql so they are getting somewhere :)
Edit:
Should I change my Mysql servers in all my scripts to mysql.x10hosting.com or is it ok to leave it at localhost?

Last edited:

fgemmell

Reaction score
httpd seems to be back up but not mysql so they are getting somewhere :)
Edit:
Should I change my Mysql servers in all my scripts to mysql.x10hosting.com or is it ok to leave it at localhost?

Yes, change it. I tried it on a couple my pages and it works. I was getting a connection sometimes (rarely) with localhost, I caught a hint about this elsewhere.

They really need to promulgate this information better.

Status
Not open for further replies.