Huge problems + High priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

oleddisplayinfo29

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
Please help me.I have the following problems.
1.My Addon domain "oledmagazine.co.cc" is not working.I have configured DNS at Co.cc with the following
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
I added "oledmagazine.co.cc" as the addon domain 3 days ago.Even today it is not functional.Co.cc is pointing to ns1.x10hosting.com ip addresses.There is some problem at x10.Please help

2. My site is encountering frequent 500 Internal server errors.As my site is in joomla,I used Akeeba backup.during backing up,it gives this 500 internal server error.Even when I access the site from frontend,it often gives this 500 internal server error.Every time after this,I have to refresh the page.This is even more problematic.
I saw in the forums that you know about this.But I have been getting this for two weeks.
Please help.

3. My account is frequently being suspended due to high resource usage.I used to bacup the site using akeeba and I get suspended.I know about the minimum and maximum execution times.But i could succesfully backup on x10 previously before these 500 internal sever errors. But now even this is a problem.

Please help me asap sir.
I am very anxious.

Regards,
Hayden

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site works for me..

d67Yy.png

oleddisplayinfo29

Reaction score
Yes Derek Sir,
Thank You.Now the domain is working.
But still the "High resource usage" and suspensions are really being huge on me.
I just do an Akeeba backup which is used widely and almost on all Joomla sites.I also used it successfully many times on my previous servers.After this site is put on CHOPIN server,I could not use it.
It suspends me for high resource usage.
Then I tweak the akeeba to go really slow and then,chopin has its natural 500 internal server errors.so the site doesn't backup.

Only X10 staff can solve this sir.Please revisit Chopins high resource parameters sir..Chopin is too strict for any joomla site maker.

Please also save me from "500 internal server problems"
Thank You very much
Hayden.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Dear Derek Sir,
Please solve this
"500 Internal Server Error" which is occuring very very very frequently when the site is being maintained either adding articles or editing articles.
Though I know that these kinds of requests are seemingly pertinent,I have no one to seek help from except X10 support.
Please help us.it is so many times that i suffered and my site updation stops at this point.

Thank You sir.
Regards,
Hayden.

Status
Not open for further replies.